1. Train young physicians, teachers and researchers to become internationally competitive scientists, engage in cross-disciplinary research on human genomes, improve the quality of papers, strengthen competitiveness, and establish sustainable operation mechanisms.
2. Integrate the research team of the university's genome-related research fields and experts and scholars outside the school, connect with international academics and conduct exchanges and cooperation, plan long-term research priorities, and improve the school's research and development energy.
3. Establish the operation process of applying the genome research center, and complete the construction of clinical experiment detection and sequencing analysis research platform.
4. Develop integrated and empirical evidence-based clinical medical services for genomic research, and strengthen precision medicine for diseases and related research, medical treatment, and applications.
5. Make center the best in Taiwan and the top applied genome research center in Asia.